Tuesday, November 21, 2006

on november 21st, the kingdom comes in blue!


What's up blogheads?

Today is the official release date for albums from two of hip-hop's most revered MCs.

Calvin Broadus a.k.a. Snoop Dogg spoils us with The Blue Carpet Treatment while Shawn Carter a.k.a. Jay-Z, returns after a three year hiatus with Kingdom Come. Last week, I dropped an overview of Jay's album and in line with its official release, I have also dropped a review today. Unfortunately, I was only able to cop the advance copy of Snoop's album before post time, so I couldn't review The Doggfather. Apologies.

Worry not about this bad habit bloggers, I will get back to doing what ya'll love (and hate, we can never forget hate) me for - Bloggin' Outta Control! I'm just in a funny place emotionally and mentally. Music is my therapy and writing my release, so that's all I can focus on at this point in time.

In a bit.

Click here for the Kingdom Come review.

Blog Marley out like south!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aramide said...

Yea I'm looking fwd to listening to this, basically I heard he actually wanted a blue carpet at the MTV awards in Copenhagen so they had to actually take the red one off and put blue when it was his time or sumn like this...


Lookin fwd to hearing from u soon xx

2:13 PM  
Blogger Don Chi as Blog Marley a.k.a. El Senor Supremo said...

He ain't BIG Snoop Dogg for nothing. Thanks hon. Will be back soon.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Bella Naija said...

Yeah,
I'm not a hiphop head but I admit that I looking forward to them albums....let me just add Nas - HipHop is dead to the list..cant wait for it to drop

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home