Friday, November 24, 2006

the cost of pleasure

Hey BHs,

What's really good? I am really loving one great aspect of life now, it is called "possibilities." The possibilities out there are endless and the more i think about it, the more excited I become. I feel we all need to hold on tight to possibilities and take definite steps towards actualizing them. There is a lot going on around me trying to weigh me down but the knowledge of possibilities keeps me smiling.

Here's a middle fingers to detractors. You can't hold me down.

Blogspot is a great form of release for me and has me feeling like Tyrese and Chingy "Every time I try to leave..." You catch my drift. Anyway, with a few people asking me to get back into it, I've been on a mini high, so inspiration is coming thick and fast. All I need is one reader and I know someone is paying attention, so I'ma ride for you. (Adaure, you smell me? Still waiting for that math ma ;) ha ha).

Well, my latest fix came this morning and I was at it again till 4am. I feel it was worth it. I hope you do too. Call it a short story or look at it like a 5 page novel. Hint, it is a bit on the long side but I think it is worth the read. If you can, take it bit by bit, no rush but I really feel good about it and cannot wait for your feedback. If you catch it in direct response to how I threw it, I feel you will go back to the top and read it again to see how everything fits in. I really hope you like it because I am very excited about it. And if you aren't, I will be disappointed but will chin up, chalk it up in the "miss" column, then get back on my Grizzly. Guaranteed.

A line from Jay-Z's "Beach Chair" is my new personal mantra:

"Son said Hov, how you get so fly?/I said from not being afraid to fall out the sky"

That's my new mantra. I am not afraid to fall cuz, to quote Hov again, "I bounce up like round ball."

Anyway, enough from me. As always, click the title and find out the cost of pleasure in my short story/mini novel and let's get some feedback. As you can guess, it is about infidelity, from a man's POV and how it could all go wrong.

So as always, enjoy... or not!

Blog Marley out with the old and in with the brand spanking!

7 Comments:

Blogger Aramide said...

brand spanking

12:43 PM  
Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

guess you're bein g kept busy - its about time too.

5:32 AM  
Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

ooh thought I should introduce myself. Came across you 50 question post on bellanaija - thought I should visit your blog.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Don Chi as Blog Marley a.k.a. El Senor Supremo said...

@mona:
see you liking 'brand spanking' :) blogging l'omo

;)

@the life of a stranger called me:
well, i was busy being ill but that's neither here nor there. and nice to (blog) meet you. so, what me blog do for you? rub you up the right way i hope?

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, very much appreciated. Its a little to digest but will keep reading.
- www.blogger.com g
phentermine

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good! Well done. All the best!
- www.blogger.com 6
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just don't have anything to say recently. Today was a total loss, but it's not important. Not much on my mind to speak of, but that's how it is. I've just been letting everything happen without me. I can't be bothered with anything recently.
- www.blogger.com s
spaghetti alla carbonara

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home